This is my first card using the Country Life Cricut cartridge that I got for Christmas. I thought it was kind of appropriate to make a Count Your Blessings card as we are on the verge of a new year.
To make this card
*cut yellow backgound bazzil at 15cm by 10.5 cms.
* cut background paper at 13.5 cms by 9.5 cms
* cut front paper at 8cms by 9.5cms and then use a border punch on both top and bottom edge – I used a Martha Stewart punch called ‘Doily lace scallop’
* Ink the edge of the background paper using Tim Holtz Distress Ink- tea dye
* attach background paper to yellow bazzil using double sided tape
* attach front paper to background paper using double sided tape
*cut sheep from Country Life cricut cartridge at 3″ Using black for the background cut, white for the wool, off white for the head,coloured paper for the bows.
* cut Count Your Blessings using the phrase feature on the sheep page. I used black shiny paper for this cut at 1″
* glue the various sheep layers together and then glue to front of card
*glue words to front of card
* stick smallest black rhinestones to the sheep heads over the eye cut.